Saturday, May 13, 2017

Spring and bugs


Pamm and I hung out on the deck most of today, which was beautiful outside.

Unfortunately, the bugs and mosquitos have accompanied the nice weather. We strayed a concoction Pamm came up with in an attempt to keep them at bay, with limited success.

One mosquito had a really fine breakfast on the left side of my face during the morning hours. I know this because of the way it started to itch and puff up as the day went along.

At one point Milo got off the deck and ran away into the woods. I decided to let him go, figuring if he could find a better situation elsewhere to go for it. He came wondering back about 40 minutes later out of breath and needing a long drink of water.

In the early afternoon we left to get groceries, and some pork steak for the grill. We made a fine salad to go with the barbecue a few hours later.

No comments: