Being our second year in Little Rock meant a lot of the uncertainties of the year before were gone. We also had a great group of students and group leaders from 19 churches.
This marks the fifth year since Pamm and I returned to Georgia and started doing World Changers again. You might recall that I was with World Changers staff in the early days. Honestly, I now can't understand how I stayed away so long. God is really using this ministry to share the gospel and reach people for Him!
A special moment at this year's project was seeing my daughter, Hannah, and son, Caleb, perform in the World Changers band for the week. Led by Mitch McCaskell, the team leader of the summer staff, they did a great job! I think it really added to the week of worship.
There are still challenges in Little Rock, but God will work everything out. I look forward to returning next year, June 21-28.
Photos from the week are posted here.

No comments:
Post a Comment